Melinda Gindy Music Studio is looking for a professional, dynamic and committed guitar tutor to join our studio.
*Position will commence immediately. Term times only*
The successful candidate must:
- Demonstrate a high level of guitar skill attainment
- Be flexible and dedicated to the diverse and individual learning needs of students
- Demonstrate patience, commitment and a positive attitude
- Build good rapport with students and their families, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Be available to teach Fridays and/or Saturday mornings
- Have a current Working With Children Check (WWCC)
- Have the ability to exercise ethical conduct
The successful candidate may:
- Have experience and qualifications in Music Theory and/or an additional instrument
- Have experience with the Australian Music Examination Board exams.
To apply for this role, please complete the following application and email it along with your resume to Melinda Gindy firstname.lastname@example.org.